Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Koi no Mikuru Densetsu [0:18]Performer: Yuuko GotouComposition/Arrangement: Satoru Kosaki2.) I made a huge mistake in 2018 and signed an extremely unfavorable contract with an artist management agency. It is my own life after all. The agency will help me growing my YouTube channel and also set up a recording studio to improve my productivity, but in return I have to give all my rights as "Animenz" to the agency. A few minutes ago, Animenz posted for the last time in the Community tab and the post got deleted the next minute so I'm just spreading the word : I will get straight to the point: Animenz is dead. Bouken Desho Desho? Cookies help us deliver our Services. And the worst thing is, I also lost my very own Steinway grand piano to the agency because I was tricked into signing a dubious purchase contract. This includes the IP (Intellectual property) "Animenz", all the musical works I have done in the last 10 years and every single illustration and photo, related to Animenz. He began performing anime music in 2009. Animenz was without a doubt one of my favorite and one of the best pianists. I really wouldn't have made it so far without your encouraging words, your valuable feedback, and your interest in anime piano music. But I will continue doing my best. Dec 17, 2017 - Browse free piano sheet music for your favorite popular songs. On November 19th, 2015, he posted a cover of Satoshi Tajiri's Pokemon TV series theme. Above all, there are still so many Anime pieces I want to arrange on the piano and I still have a dream to show the world, that anime piano music can be as beautiful as traditional classical piano pieces. I hope we'll get to see his next endeavors in YT someday (though with a different username TT^TT). Weekly uploads in almost 36 consecutive weeks, that's more new videos than my YouTube activities in year 2017-2019 combined! There were plans for Patreon, Spotify, an official website, official sheet music books, online sheet distribution, other merchandises and so on but none of them has ever been realized as of now. With the recording studio, I was able to produce more piano videos than ever before - just in time to commemorate my 10th anniversary as Animenz. Hey everyone, guess what happens, when two anime pianist meet up again in one location?A christmas special piano duet of course, featuring Ishter himself!Basically, Ishter was visiting his relatives in London during christmas and so he decided to pay a short visit at my place in germany for one day.Albeit his stay was very short, we still talked a lot and had a great time together, especially when we went to my conservatory and randomly played anime songs on the steinway - just for fun. Holy crap. Join Facebook to connect with Animenz and others you may know. As my final words: みんな今まで本当にありがとう!From the bottom of my heart, thank you for so much for your everlasting support in the last 10 years. Before Fame. I hope you enjoyed your (very short) stay in germany and don't be too upset about the german train fares: I know that they are extraordinary high, lol.Alright everyone, this is would be my christmas special video and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!See you again when the new anime season begins and have a nice christmas and a happy new year!Animenz- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/AnimenzFollow me on Twitter!https://twitter.com/AnimenzzzTehishters YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/TehIshter/Tehishters Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/ishter- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Piano improvisation by Tehishter and AnimenzSong Medley:1.) Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I failed to carefully read the contract and all its implications in 2018 because I was signing it with a (now formerly) trusted person, who I have known since 2013. All we can do is hope that he comes back from this, even if it means having to make a new channel and start over. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I was under a huge pressure to succeed, to break even the cost. Hare Hare Yukai [6:32]Performer: Aya Hirano, Minori Chihara, Yuko GotoComposer: Tomokazu TashiroArranger: Takahiro Ando#SuzumiyaHaruhi #Piano #Medley If you can spare 5 minutes to read the whole story and understand my situation, I would be really grateful. I am really sorry for disappointing so many fans here with this depressing update, but I think that's ultimately the life of an artist. Hey everyone, guess what happens, when two anime pianist meet up again in one location? In his Butterfly cover he wrote: " This is it, everyone! © FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the information collection practices disclosed in our Privacy Policy. Can we support him if he ever establishes a new piano channel? I don't know whether I can get Animenz - essentially my lifework as a musician - back, but I will do my best in the negotiation with the agency. Scrolling on facebook and reading this wall of text made my heart sunk so bad. It was a wonderful journey for me as an Anime pianist. But even 10 years later, the core idea of this YouTube Channel - Animenz Piano Sheets - hasn't changed at all: it is and it will always be about Anime piano arrangements. Sheet music for "Brave Shine" from Fate/stay night - Unlimited blade works, composed by Aimer / Hisashi Koyama, arranged by Animenz. I just wish it didn’t have to end like this. Thank you for following me on Youtube for the last 10 years! Even if I save enough money and order a new grand piano again, the current waiting list in Japan for a new Steinway is very long and it goes past mid 2021. ", has gained over 238,750 views. You are entirely on your own and you have to find ways to make a living from your music. @But now, after the fallout with the management a month ago, I was forced to move to a different place without any instrument.

声優 大御所 ランキング 17, 血界戦線 ザップ 師匠 8, ホストちゃん 太客 感想 12, 沖田総司 病気 小説 10, Telephone 解釈 Sixtones 13, 革靴 買取 大阪 4, パソナ Web面談 やり方 11, 吉永小百合 両親 絶縁 5, 三重県 草野球 大会 5, 丸亀製麺 麺匠 年収 10, Ps4 ドラクエ3 がっかり 5, ゾム 自傷 小説 29, ボブマーリー 名言 ネガティブ 6, ホスファチジルセリン Adhd 大人 18, 英 検 2級面接 問題 サンプル 4, 修羅の群れ 2002 動画 10, 大牟田 コロナ 給付金 5, 一人 アリウープ 反則 22, 宇和島 岡山 しおかぜ 5, 巾木 白 角 7, 大竹まこと 息子 阿佐ヶ谷 4, Os1 味 変わる 7, マイクラ バイオーム メサ 4, 将太の寿司 全国大会編 無料 7, 彡 ● ● なんj 10, 彡 ● ● なんj 10, Amazon Workdocs 料金 13, Beyondcorp Remote Access 料金 46,