• There are some playback problems when playing commercial Blu-ray. window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b0eab105209793372a6b785bd9a1754876b26c24-1600928736-1800"}; I tested Leawo's player with a selection of discs from every major studio (plus Criterion, for you cinephiles out there), ranging from titles I bought back in 2009 to discs released in 2018. When it was up and running, its sparse instructions didn't seem to work, and I had to go digging for another site's advice to get VLC playing even sort of nice with Blu-ray. You can get this Mac Blu-ray Player below. But there's a better (and considerably more expensive) choice if you want a more robust experience. [CDATA[ Macgo's app even supports BD-Live online features, though you'll have to go into the Preferences to turn that feature on; it's switched off by default. But bones don't get much barer than Leawo's offering. On a laptop screen, you may not be able to fully enjoy the HD splendor of a great Blu-ray picture. But there are a few options respectable enough to make it into the Mac App Store. And when it did play discs, it refused to let me skip past the annoying preview video tracks before the movie; sometimes, trying to do so just dumped me back at the beginning of them. Get Macgo Blu-ray Player Pro from the Mac App Store - $64.99; Maybe just don't. Stephen Warwick reveals all. Black Friday deals from $10: Save big on Echo, Fire TV, and more at Amazon right now. But with so many other, less troublesome ways to watch movies on your Mac, maybe you're better off leaving this particular bag of hurt alone. It allows you to choose chapters, titles as well as audio tracks. Save big on these VPN services ahead of Black Friday. For starters, the site I originally used to find the right files that would supposedly enable Blu-ray playback on VLC is, as of this writing, no longer capable of establishing secure connections. But DVDs' high-definition successors, Blu-rays, never got the same warm reception. Besides your Blu-ray disc, you must have the other two things to play Blu-ray movie on Mac: an external Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray player software for Mac. (Reputable names like Sony and LG offer region-free players you can score for $100 or less with a little comparison-shopping.). Sign up now to get the latest news, deals & more from iMore! And once those drives became available, a few enterprising companies who did (presumably) pay up for the keys to decrypt Blu-ray discs released Mac apps to play regular Blu-ray movies with those drives. On the App Store, with a "family" license to run on multiple Macs, it'll cost you $64.99. Note: Firstly, you need to connect your external BD drive with your MacBook Pro, iMac, etc. Note: Firstly, you need to connect your external BD drive with your MacBook Pro, iMac, etc. It also offers 30 days money back guarantee if you don't satisfied with it. And it also provides the Blu-ray menu to let you fully control the media playback. [Resolved]Can I Play Blu-ray Movie on MacBook Pro? Hong Kong-based Macgo's Blu-ray Player Pro usually sells for a whopping $79.95, though you can watch for frequent sales that will knock the price down to a still-lofty $39.95. Discs loaded quickly — 15 seconds, tops – and played the same pre-roll ads and trailers they would in a hardware player, though thankfully, I could skip them just as easily as I would elsewhere. If you like the idea of protecting your gorgeous iPhone 12 Pro without taking away from its sophisticated design, consider a fine leather case. Leawo Blu-ray Player for Mac. I would like to receive mail from Future partners. You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll never share your details without your permission. 3 Steps to Play Any Blu-ray Movie Discs on Mac. Then, you can select the "Subtitle", "Audio Track" and "Title" that your preferred. It is a free tool for help users play Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray folder/Blu-ray ISO image file on Mac computer. This Mac Blu-ray player is also a full-featured media player, which means that you can enjoy the DVD movies, all the HD video and music files. This . Even after all that, VLC wouldn't play most discs I tried with it, ominously warning me of revoked certificates and other things that sound like they involve well-paid lawyers. Launch the VideoSolo Blu-ray Player and choose "Open Disc" button to load your Blu-ray movie. So, you may need a more professional Blu-ray Player for playing the BD disc on Mac. *For an extremely generous definition of best. But it has no Blu-ray menu support. It doesn't support Blu-ray menus at all; if you want to view special features, you'll need to guess at their location from the Playlist menu. Desktop Macs with big screens already have Netflix, iTunes, and lots of other less noisy and expensive ways to watch HD movies. • It can't open the newly-released Blu-ray movie disc. Save big on Echo, Fire TV, and more at Amazon right now, plenty of third-party Blu-ray drives available for the Mac, Get Leawo Blu-ray Player from the Mac App Store - Free, Get Macgo Blu-ray Player Pro from the Mac App Store - $64.99. Steve Jobs famously hated the licensing hurdles and hefty fees Blu-ray imposed. They all played just fine, with a crisp picture and clear sound. Pop a disc in your drive, watch Apple's DVD Player app open, and enjoy the show. Review for Leawo Blu-ray Player – Play Blu-ray/DVD on Computer Freely, BDMV Player: The Simple Way to Play BDMV File on Windows & Mac. I'm sure that's a dealbreaker for some folks, but most users probably won't lament it. You can use it to play Blu-ray disc, ISO image no matter with encryptions or not. (There's a marginally cheaper non-Pro version, but like Leawo's app, it doesn't fully support menus, so why bother?). But a big trouble is that it always crashed when start playing the Blu-ray disc. Especially when you've got another free and far more legitimate option waiting for you in the Mac App Store. The only shortfall I found in Macgo's app, besides its price, was its lack of support for 3D or 4K UHD Blu-rays. Let's dive in! All Rights Reserved. Look for details from How to Play Blu-ray Movie with VLC on Windows & Mac. Then insert the Blu-ray disc to drive to let the Mac computer reads it. What does Apple silicon have to do with Assassin's Creed and Thanksgiving gravy? Step 1. Simple. If you absolutely must, we've found a few safe, legal ways to do so. The third program we will share is called Free Mac Blu-ray Player. If you don't own a TV or a Blu-ray player, do own a Mac, already own an external Blu-ray drive for some other purpose – like ripping the Blu-ray discs you own for your personal digital collection – and really, really want to watch Blu-rays specifically off the discs, you'll likely be pleased with Macgo's app, and reasonably satisfied with Leawo's. The app takes a solid minute (I timed it) just to load a disc, a process that requires multiple un-intuitive menu clicks, and whoever ported it into Mac didn't bother to change the drab Windows-like interface. • VLC does not yet support Blu-ray menus so you must manually select a title to play. These beautifully crafted leather cases will only add distinction and charm to an already impressive smartphone. More » New: Mac OS 10…

グラクロ エスカノール 入手方法, ペイント 印刷 小さくなる, 出塁率 計算 エクセル, 黒い砂漠 ボス武器 極化, かぐや様 179話 感想, 仮想通貨 取引所 ランキング 海外, 阪急 通勤特急 淡路, 英語 名前 苗字, エリザベス 名言 七つの大罪, すみ っ コバスツアー, ウォーキング ウィズユー 何 の主題歌, エブリイバン エンジンオイル おすすめ, Python 正規表現 含む, Foobar2000 日本語化 Iphone, おひとりさま ツアー 岡山発, Windows10 半角カナ 固定, 七 つの 大罪 漫画 ブログ, エプソン プリンター 紙詰まり センサー, 6年生 算数 分数, カラスよけネット 100均 ダイソー, ワンピーススタンピード 映画フル 無料, 比叡山延暦寺 アクセス 京都駅, サクラ クレパス クーピー 30色セット, 感謝します 英語 丁寧, マルジェラ 財布 レディース, 英語 メール 自己紹介 はじめまして, 黒い砂漠 ボス武器 極化, ペンケース 中学生 女子, フィリピン留学 費用 1ヶ月, 電動 自転車 タイヤ交換 前輪,